As a voting member of the American Consumer Council (or one of ACC’s 175 state and local consumer council organizations), you are eligible to join one of our participating credit unions and also enjoy the following member benefits.
The key individual member benefits include the following:
- Free attendance at any Financial Education Workshop (co-sponsored with your credit union).
- Eligibility in participating credit unions at no cost to members.
- Registration discount of 15% to attend ACC’s annual/regional meetings/conferences.
- Monthly issue of Consumer News & Views.
- Quarterly issues of Voice of the Consumer sent to all members via email.
- Quarterly updates on the work as performed by ACC’s Green USA Institute.
- ACC Advocacy Updates based on ACC’s work to champion consumer issues nationally.
- Special bulletins from state and federal agencies that affect consumers’ health and product safety.